Sunday, May 27, 2012

Yabba Dibber Do

This weekend the sun shone, and there was a lovely summer breeze

There was a wood turning workshop for the Prof, and a happy couple of hours writing and reading in the sunshine for me

There was a frugal shopping trip to Aldi and then spending what we saved on dinner out for two, with a glass of Pinot Grigio and dessert

There was a Sunday morning lie in, then a breakfast of pain de campagne with strawberry jam and coffee with cream

There was Sunday afternoon in my parents' garden catching up with Mum, Dad and my brother, with talk of moving house, new girlfriends and women with freakishly long arms (who,me?)  

There was much mowing and strimming by the Prof, and at 10pm tonight there was me planting sweet peas using the dibber that he made yesterday, with which I am mighty pleased. Yes, those are Cath Kidston gardening gloves. I am so chic. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a comment or just say hello, I'd love to hear from you!