Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Parade of Adventures for November


Borrowing heavily from both Flylady's PODA (Parade of Daily Adventures) and from Kristina at Tina's Tree, here is my November POA.

  1. Blog every weekday.
  2. Take at least one photograph every day.
  3. Make a Treasure Map.
  4. Knit two dishcloths for my Dad.
  5. Create a budget plan.
  6. Reclaim the bedroom from the boxes and piles of stuff that need decluttering!
  7. Sell some books on ebay/Amazon.
  8. Do one writing exercise every weekday.
  9. Post something I have written (other than blog posts) online.
  10. Work out how to resize photographs for posting here.

I think 10 will do. I will check my progress at the beginning of December!

3 comments:

  1. Your list is fabulous! I'm so glad to see you're doing your own monthly missions. I'm excited to see what December will recap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there! I'm just visiting your blog for the first time, and thought I could help (maybe) with #10 on your list. Picnik software is super user-friendly and easy to learn. I found it taking Tracey Clark's Picture Summer class. Sorry I don't know how to turn words into links yet. Boooo.

    www.picnik.com

    The rest of your list is very inspiring - I'm off to see what the Treasure Map is! Take care! - Jenny (from MB & DL) : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for that Jenny! I will check that out :)

    ReplyDelete

please leave a comment or just say hello, I'd love to hear from you!