Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Reflect and Manifest

My adventures in Mondo Beyondo and Dream Lab these past few months have thrown up a few things for me. I think I joined up hoping for answers, and I was surprised to end up with a lot of questions. I think that's a good thing. I can now see all sorts of possibilities opening up and I have learned I need to show up and be open to new things and woohoo the world is my lobster. Or something.

Following on from that I have been looking for another project to get involved with online, and this week my friend Holly told me about #reverb10, Sign up just recently opened and already there are over two hundred people taking part. Every day there will be a creative prompt to respond to individually with blog posts, tweets or photographs and there is the opportunity to share with the other participants via Twitter.

Lots of people I know or whose blogs I read are taking part. It will be like the best kind of online party! What a great opportunity to reflect on the past year and plan for the year ahead. A chance to inspire and be inspired.



No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a comment or just say hello, I'd love to hear from you!