Wednesday, August 31, 2011

August Break


On the last day of August Break I am posting a photograph I took earlier this year, on the day our wedding rings arrived. I didn't check my emails Monday, and last night I found I had an email from Offbeat Bride to say that my wedding to the lovely Prof was featured in their Monday Montage. 

We're having an August Break of our own right now, spending a week house-sitting for friends in Canterbury, Kent. We're enjoying slow days, good food, each other's company and the view from the kitchen table across the garden to the fields. See you next week.

4 comments:

  1. Aw, I love the wedding photos and those rings look great too. Very individual. All the best. Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Elizabeth! They each have an inscription on them in Ogham script :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely and I've really enjoyed your August Break photos :) x

    ReplyDelete

please leave a comment or just say hello, I'd love to hear from you!