I've been thinking over the last few days of what I'd like to do this summer. Some of these are just for fun, others tie in with my plans for simplifying things.
- Keep on decluttering
- Get outside more, even if it's just to sit and read on my bench in the sunshine
- Have a picnic
- Spend ten lovely relaxing days house sitting in the countryside
- Get some wedding photos printed and up on the wall (it's more than 2 years since the wedding!)
- Pick lots of sweet peas from our garden to enjoy in the house
- finish knitting my poncho
- Make my own laundry liquid
- List some things to sell on eBay
- Knit a jar jacket for Curly Girl (she wants it blue with clouds on - any ideas/patterns for knitting clouds? The only idea I have is sewing on clouds made from felt)
- Have a trip to the coast
- Take more photographs
I'm looking forward to all of these, especially our break in the countryside and taking more photographs. What adventures are you planning for this summer?