I have a bit of a head start, as this week I collected together my old gold - broken necklaces, odd earrings, that kind of thing. My parents gave me a few bits as well, and I sent them off to Tesco's gold exchange, hoping for £50 or £60. I was delighted to receive £520! There's a decent start to my project, then. I also have a bit of money put aside that we've earned through cashback sites, so we've £598.01 to start off with, as you can see in the nifty little widget over there on the right. I'm hoping this goal will encourage me to have a sort out and start listing things on ebay, which I've been putting off forever.
I will be counting money made from:
- Selling my old gold and silver (I have some more gold I don't want that I actually couldn't find. I know, how disorganised am I if I can't find my jewellery?! When it turns up, I'll be selling that too)
- Ebay/Amazon sales
- Cashback sites
- ironing and cleaning work I'll be doing
- Anything left in our budget envelopes each month
- Money made from the boot sale I might get around to doing!
- Anything else I can think of