Monday, August 20, 2018

I want


sweet peas in our garden a few years ago


I want sweet peas all year round. 

I want hot chocolate with marshmallows.

I want to discover a new and amazing box set to watch on Netflix.

I want a tree.

I want a magic fairy to paint the garden fence overnight.

I want the world to be a better place for everyone.

I want the King to not die at the end of The King and I. 

I want a chef to cook me lovely vegetarian meals. 

I want it to be autumn.


What do you want? 



Inspired by Going Gently

5 comments:

  1. Just nipping in to say hi!

    I want... hot chocolate and marshmallows too, a nice big jumper, an afternoon nap at the weekend, an uneventful day at work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Sometimes I have a bit of vanilla extract in it too. I used to have a couple of nice big jumpers, but last winter they didn't seem to be as big as they used to be. Maybe it's the marshmallows! Thanks for popping in!

      Delete
  2. I want more time in the day, more knitting and a good book to never end :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd like all of those too, Karen! Especially the knitting time, I haven't knitted much at all lately, just a few dishcloths. I've got cross stitch on the go, though.

      Delete
  3. I want a Volvo! :( And a shrubbery. :))

    ReplyDelete

please leave a comment or just say hello, I'd love to hear from you!