Monday, January 03, 2011

Lovely Things

What is it about the New Year? That fresh start feeling that makes people want to change things? No resolutions for me! I hate the feeling two weeks later when I have failed to do all those (boring) things I didn't want to do anyway....

So! This is my list of things I want to have/do this year. No giving anything up or visits to the gym required.

More handwritten letters - sent and received
Time to write, and to read
Good food
Time with family and friends
More days out in the wonderful city I live so near to
More SPACE (serious minimalising going on this year. More on this later)

If I can get plenty of all the above into my life this year, I'll be happy.

What lovely things do you want in your life this year?


1 comment:

  1. What a great list! You are so very right about resolutions. They should all be about what you want to accomplish. I just want to create and move further on to making creating my full time job. Some things in the works. We'll see. Happy New Year to you Debbie!!

    ReplyDelete

please leave a comment or just say hello, I'd love to hear from you!