Borrowing heavily from both Flylady's PODA (Parade of Daily Adventures) and from Kristina at Tina's Tree, here is my November POA.
- Blog every weekday.
- Take at least one photograph every day.
- Make a Treasure Map.
- Knit two dishcloths for my Dad.
- Create a budget plan.
- Reclaim the bedroom from the boxes and piles of stuff that need decluttering!
- Sell some books on ebay/Amazon.
- Do one writing exercise every weekday.
- Post something I have written (other than blog posts) online.
- Work out how to resize photographs for posting here.
I think 10 will do. I will check my progress at the beginning of December!