Sunday, December 12, 2010

Reverb10: Body Integration


Reverb10 Day 12 Prompt by Patrick Reynolds
This year, when did you feel the most integrated with your body? Did you have a moment when there wasn't mind or body, but simply a cohesive YOU, alive and present?

I would like to feel that my mind and body made a cohesive whole, but I know they don't. For a long time now I have been unwell, and it has taken all that time for my mind to accept the limitations of my body. I lose count of the times I have felt really energetic and got a lot done in one day and then wound up hardly able to do anything for the next three days.

2010 has been the year I learned to slow down and to pace myself. I do seem to be recovering a little, and the course of B12 injections I am on seem to be helping. Hopefully sometime in 2011 my body will be able to keep up with all the things my mind would like to be able to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a comment or just say hello, I'd love to hear from you!