Sunday, December 05, 2010

Reverb10: Let Go



Reverb10 Day Five Prompt by Alice Bradley:
What (or whom) did you let go of this year? Why?

So far:

Too many books to count
Two unopened Jenga games
Two unopened backgammon sets
Two unopened chess sets
4 bottles of port we have kept for years. We don't drink port.
143 odd socks - approximately
10 cross stitch kits I am never going to do
30 balls of wool I am never going to knit
1 hideous wooden pelmet
3 items of clothing which had been in my mending basket for three years
3 ugly ornaments I always hated but had on display anyway
My Brownie Badge Certificates. I think I can live without them, at 42
My job
My teenager, to university
The ironing. Who needs it?

Does anyone want a labrador?

2 comments:

  1. I think I may have broken a rib, laughing so hard.
    Absolutely love this!
    And so glad to have discovered you on this joint #reverb10 ride.

    ReplyDelete

please leave a comment or just say hello, I'd love to hear from you!