Monday, May 21, 2012

Parcels!




Two posts from me in an hour?? I had just posted, and was hanging out some washing in the back garden, when the postman rang the doorbell - parcels! And not one, but THREE!!

One was our membership pack from the National Trust. We decided to join and then visit some of the NT properties that we pass when we are on our country drives. Lately I don't seem to be able to post at all without mentioning country drives do I? Have you noticed? We got a free gift too, a pair of binoculars. We have a pair each already, but mine seem to have vanished, so a new pair in the post is pleasantly fortuitous.


The second parcel contained the sweet pea plants I ordered from ebay. They are my absolutely favourite flower and I adore the scent of them. I can't wait to see them twining themselves prettily around some canes in our garden, and pick them to have in little vases all over the house.

The third parcel I deliberately saved until last as I knew who it was from and that it would contain wonderful things, and I wasn't wrong. A lovely card and a letter from Jen, and two gorgeous magazines.

It's getting on for 12pm now and as usual I haven't got around to breakfast yet, so I am going to make myself a nice lunch - I am thinking hummus and salad with avocado - read my magazines and think about garden plans for the summer.



Happy me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a comment or just say hello, I'd love to hear from you!